martes, 12 de julio de 2011

Card Week3 ... Monday

Hi everybody ... late but sure! ... i´m here with my card corresponding at this week.
Time ago i want to do something vintage and now was the moment ... the color combo for this week is this ...




and i want benefit this beautiful color to do some vintage, to me this are so vintage colors, maybe for the use of variety coffees, and i want to use some of the beautiful vintage image that everybody knows, image of Graphics Fairy,  are Great!! ... ok this is my card ...


 
I hope you like my interpretation ... see you later.
 
Thanks a lot!
 
XOXOX
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Holiday Card Workshop

Holiday Card Workshop
Participant

Tim Holtz Creative Chemestry 101

Tim Holtz Creative Chemestry 101

Clear & Simple Card Making

SUMMER CARD CAMP 2011

World Card Making Day

World Card Making Day
WCMD